What you’ll learn
- Navigating the IVMS 4200 interface.
- Creating new camera views.
- Manipulating existing camera views.
- Interacting with the Remot Playback interface.
- Interacting with the Main View interface.
- Exporting and locating recorded footage and investigations.
- Dealing with device events in the Event Center.
As this course is an entirely interactive software simulation, you will not require any software. If you have a Laptop/Computer with an internet connection, you are good to go! Yes, you heard right, no software! We are Ninjas like that!
At Training Ninja, we believe the best way of learning is by doing! To accomplish this, we design our courses as interactive software simulations. We keep each learner fully engaged, providing directions and helpful hints throughout each course journey.
This course is designed for control room operators and end-users. We cover all the steps required to navigate and operate a the IVMS 4200 Client.
Feel free to expand and view the course agenda/content below.