What you’ll learn
- Creating Camera Views
- Navigate and understand the Search Tab Interface
- Search through video footage area, using the motion search feature
- Navigate and understand the Alarm Manager Tab Interface
- Dealing with and responding to Alarms & Events
- Understanding Alarm States
- Filtering of Alarms
- Print & view Alarm Reports
- Working with Maps and Alarms
As this course is an entirely interactive software simulation, you will not require any software. If you have a Laptop/Computer with an internet connection, you are good to go! Yes, you heard right, no software! We are Ninjas like that!
At Training Ninja, we believe the best way of learning is by doing! To accomplish this, we design our courses as interactive software simulations. We keep each learner fully engaged, providing directions and helpful hints throughout each course journey.
This course is intended as an add-on to the Milestone CCTV Operator – Basics course, providing additional Smart Client competencies for CCTV Supervisors. Ensuring that new and existing CCTV Supervisors are trained to a single standard.
Feel free to expand and view the course content below