IP CCTV SYSTEM DESIGN (JVSG) | Online | MS-Teams
March 11 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
BECOME A CUT ABOVE THE REST!
Training Ninja is proud to host Instructor-led System Design training courses throughout South Africa & neighbouring countries.
All IP video surveillance systems include several components, such as cameras, encoders/decoders, data storage, video management software, and network equipment. This course allows delegates to incorporate all these components and design, implement and manage any IP video surveillance system from inception to sign-off.
Meet and surpass industry expectations!
“Every individual that attends this course will receive a comprehensive training manual as well as be entitled to a certification certificate should they pass the exam.”
- Increase the efficiency of your security system while lowering costs finding the best camera locations.
- Calculate precise camera lens focal length and viewing angles in seconds.
- Check the field of view of each camera and find dead zones to increase the security level of your premises using 2D and 3D modelling.
- Get estimations of required network bandwidth for any number of IP cameras and video servers.
- Calculate the required HDD storage space for video archives.
- Load site plan/floor plan JPEG, PNG or BMP background images from Visio or Google Earth. Import AutoCAD DWG drawings (Pro) or backgrounds from PDF files.
- Print or export your project to PDF. Copy your calculations, drawings and 3D mockups to MS Word, Excel, Visio or other software to create an excellent project documentation
- A laptop will be required by each attendee .
- A good/reliable internet connection.
- A good command of the English language.
- In-house laptop rentals are available for attendees without laptops.