What you’ll learn
- Explain the difference between the different Mobotix Hub System Components.
- Efficiently install Mobotix Hub L1.
- Efficiently configure recording and storage settings.
- Perform the correct procedure when adding new devices such as a camera.
- Create Mobotix Hub Desk Client Views.
As this course is an entirely interactive software simulation, you will not require any software. If you have a Laptop/Computer with an internet connection, you are good to go! Yes, you heard right, no software! We are Ninjas like that!
At Training Ninja, we believe the best way of learning is by doing! To accomplish this, we design our courses as interactive software simulations. We keep each learner fully engaged, providing directions and helpful hints throughout each course journey.
This course is designed for technicians and end-users. We cover all the steps required to get a Mobotix Hub single-server solution up and running.
You, the learner, will gain the required in-field knowledge to meet global standards when installing and commissioning a new site, or, maintaining an existing installation.
Feel free to expand and view the course content below.